The Good News:
1. I had no pain during the second drilling out of root canal materials. Yay!
2. I did not have to pay for this second reaming process.
The so-so, not good, or horrible news:
I am apparently now involved in the Trifecta of Root Canal Procedures!
Yes, you heard me right. I am scheduled to go back for my THIRD rooting out on November 4th.
I wish I could say this is over, but alas, it is not.
Needs to focus on going forward:
1. The dissolving of the calcification in that stubborn third root canal system.
2. A final procedure to be done Nov 4.
3. A complete healing of the tooth, with or without a complete/successful root canal reaming.
4. Strength of character to get through yet another dreaded root canal procedure.
Remember, for me these things are always done the old way with the rusty tools!
[for those new to my blog, that’s my humorous way of conveying to others how often these things don’t get resolved easily for me.]
Yesterday morning I read two devotionals before heading out to my appointment; both addressed the concept of being grateful.
Ha! I’m trying… I really am. 😉
The saga continues…
What funny dental horror stories have you been known to tell, but wish you hadn’t experienced them? How do you remain grateful in the midst of trying circumstances?