I cannot believe that August is nearly done.
Cannot believe it.
The month won’t end, though, without first giving me a few more challenges to solve.
1. Learning to habitually weigh and measure my foods.
2. Learning to lean away from the table earlier.
3. A knack for logging my food more consistently.
4. Continued weighing, daily.
I am having a really hard time getting myself to weigh and measure my food. I am really resistant to this habit. I don’t want to do it, which presents challenge no. 5 and the last I will share with you today.
5. Work on being less resistant to changes that help you meet your overall goal for health.
That’s it for me. What about you? What challenges will you work on as summer turns into fall?