We are only days away from the end of July and I have to say the month has been an eye-opening one for me. So far, I have seen the following results:
1. I have lost 4 lbs! Woot, woot!
2. I have seen a marked increase in my ability to focus on those things that are important to me.
3. I have been angry (for 4 days in a row at one point), but without turning to sweets to sooth me or medicate my emotions away.
4. I have been consciously aware of some of the effects No Junk July has had on my body. I think I can read this signs its sending these days.
5. I have been so encouraged by what has happened this month, that I want to try a Gluten-Free August. I have not come up with a snappy name for the August challenge, so if you have one, do tell.
Only two more days until the end of July. I feel so good about what I’ve been doing this month and the progress I have made to get healthy and stay fit. Even with the PF that has been a nagging problem for my foot and curtailed my activity levels a lot, I have seen the scale go down. That hasn’t happened for month. I’m excited.
The last few weeks have been dizzying ones, with lots to do. I have not had a chance to read many blogs, let alone write many posts of my own, but I hope to get one more update to you this week and report more fully on No Junk July.
Feeling very optimistic today. Yay! Four pounds–that incredible!!!