With the holidays quickly approaching, I’m trying to remember a few things about food and how important it is to stay on task with my eating.
1. Don’t drink your calories.
2. Don’t live in fear of food.
3. Trust God. Remember to be thankful. Say grace before eating.
4. Focus. On. Family.
5. It’s just a holiday–not a campaign to abolish starvaton across the globe. Children of other nationalities will be just fine it you don’t eat it all.
6. It’s just food-it has no power you don’t willingly hand over to it.
7. There are ways to reverse engineer great recipes so they aren’t heavy laden with fat and sugar. Explore and enjoy!
8. Sweat is your best friend…move, whenever possible.
9. Spread the love, not the cream cheese.
10. Greek Yogurt loves muscle, and muscle loves greek yogurt.